Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas 2014

Hola, Familia!

Speaking with you in English via Skype was the HARDEST thing I have done so far on my mission!
I am surrounded by Latinos every day. Once a month, I see other English missionaries at Zone Conference, but when we are together we speak a mix of English and Spanish, often changing languages mid sentence. Trying to speak to you in only English was extremely difficult!

I received my Christmas stockings the Monday after Christmas. My companion spent 10 minutes touching the American Candies in his stocking. He couldn't stop looking at the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Brownies!

Gotta Love POP ROCKS!

(My Trainer....and my Trainee)

My new companion is not well prepared for a mission. He didn't know how to iron a shirt and he has very little knowledge of the scriptures. He hardly knows ANY scripture stories or basic gospel principles...but we are working on that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment